Cut-off dates for applications
Students not in Australia:
- Regular visa processing - applications close on 1 December 2017, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 15 December 2017.
- Streamlined visa processing - applications close on 5 January 2018, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 12 January 2018.
- Applications for TAFE to university packages closed on 13 November 2017, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 18 December 2017.
To secure your place, you should:
- make payment as soon as possible, as some popular courses reach full capacity;
- allow enough time before the course starts for visa processing and flights to Perth; and
- check your student visa requirements and current Department of Immigration and Border Protection processing times on the
Students already in Australia:
Onshore applications will be assessed depending on availability.
The introduction of the simplified student visa framework may change the financial and English language evidence that you need to provide to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for your student visa application. These requirements will depend on your passport nationality, please refer to
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500- to check what you will need to provide to DIBP.
Other requirements for entry
Some courses require a portfolio and/or interview for entry, these requirements can be found on the
Folio requirements page.
How to Apply
View other important dates for students
We look forward to welcoming you to TAFE Western Australia!
Contact UsApply Now