Cut-off dates for semester 2, 2018 applications
Students not in Australia:
- Regular visa processing - applications close on 11 May 2018, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 25 May 2018.
- Streamlined visa processing - applications close on 8 June 2018, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 22 June 2018.
- Applications for TAFE to university packages closed on 11 May 2018, payment and acceptance should be submitted by 15 June 2018.
To secure your place, you should:
- make payment as soon as possible, as some popular courses reach full capacity;
- allow enough time before the course starts for visa processing and flights to Perth; and
- check your student visa requirements and current Department of Home Affairs processing times on the
Home Affairs website.
Students already in Australia:
Onshore applications will be assessed depending on availability.
The introduction of the simplified student visa framework may change the financial and English language evidence that you need to provide to the Department of Home Affairs for your student visa application. These requirements will depend on your passport nationality, please refer to
homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500- to check what you will need to provide to Home Affairs.
Other requirements for entry
Some courses require a portfolio and/or interview for entry, these requirements can be found on the
Folio requirements page.
How to Apply
View other important dates for students
We look forward to welcoming you to TAFE Western Australia!
Contact UsApply Now