The following information relates to international students only (visa subclass 500). If you are a 457 or 482 visa holder, please visit our Dependants of visa holders page for payment options.
You can pay your fees to TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) using one of the following methods.
- Credit card online form(opens in a new tab)
- BPay – enter TIWA’s biller code and BPay reference number as stated on your statement of account
- In person by EFTPOS or credit card (cash not accepted) – please bring your statement of account to TIWA’s office
- Australian bank cheque (payable to TAFE International Western Australia)
- Convera GlobalPay(opens in a new tab) (formerly known as Western Union)
TAFE fees and charges
Information about the different fee types for study at TAFE.
School fees and charges
Information about the different fee types for study at WA Government schools.