Skip to main content

TIWA education agents

Registered TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) education agents can help you to choose a course; complete your application; and apply for your international student visa. 

If you are applying for a university package, your agent must be registered for both TIWA and the university you are applying to. Check the TIWA agent finder and university agent list:

Find a registered TIWA education agent

Last updated on March 20, 2024