We can help!
TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) is here to help you before and during your studies.
We work closely with Western Australian (WA) TAFE colleges and Government schools. We can provide information about:
- student visa and health cover issues;
- processing tuition fee payments and refunds;
- airport pickup and transfer;
- your TAFE orientation program;
- referrals for further assistance (study or personal); and
- further studies.
Contact us by online form (24/7) or phone(opens in a new tab); or visit our office at the East Perth TAFE campus, open 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
International Centre at your TAFE college
Staff at the international office of each TAFE college can help you with study or personal issues such as:
- advice on courses and pathways;
- your application for continuing enrolment;
- advice on change of course/ units pathways;
- updating your contact details (your address, email, mobile number etc);
- monitoring your class attendance and progress;
- work with you through an intervention strategy, in consultation with the lecturer, if you are at risk of falling behind in your studies;
- Overseas Student Health Care information; and
- information on public transport.
International Centre locations
North Metropolitan TAFE
Ground Floor Building D
35 Kendrew Crescent Joondalup
Phone: 08 9233 1800
30 Aberdeen Street Northbridge
Phone: 08 9427 1873
Central Regional TAFE
Phone: 08 9956 2834
75 Fitzgerald St Geraldton
34 Cheetham Street Kalgoorlie
Lot 1 Hutt Street Northam
More student support in WA
StudyPerth offers many free support services to international students. These include the dedicated student hub in central Perth(opens in a new tab); and also wellbeing, career and legal support(opens in a new tab).
Council for International Students of WA (CISWA)
CISWA is an independent, non-profit group that promotes international students wellbeing. CISWA has offered student activities including visits to a country town and spending Christmas time with a local family.