We can help!
TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) is here to help you and your child before and during studies.
We work closely with Western Australian (WA) Government schools. We can provide information about:
- student visa and health cover issues;
- processing tuition fee payments and refunds;
- airport pickup and transfer;
- referrals for further assistance (study or personal); and
- further studies.
Contact us by online form (24/7) or phone(opens in a new tab); or visit our office at the East Perth TAFE campus, open 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Pastoral care at school
The pastoral care provided by teachers helps your child to feel they belong; develop a positive self image; and manage the ups and downs in their life.
Effective pastoral care in WA Government schools is underpinned by a positive school environment where:
- teacher–student relationships are based on trust and mutual respect;
- each student's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development is promoted; and
- there are strong partnerships between the school, parents and community.
Student events and activity programs
Our school holiday program offers secondary school international students fun activities to enjoy with friends.