• Home
  • Education agents

TIWA Education Agents

Help with your study​ application

Registered TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) Education Agents can assist you with your application to study in Western Australia.

The role of an education agent is to provide you with guidance in:

  • choosing your course;
  • completing your application; and
  • applying for your student visa to Australia.

Find an Education Agent

You can search for an agent in your region with the Find an Education Agent tool.

University Agents


If you are applying for a university package, your agent must be a registered TIWA Agent and must also be a registered agent of the university that you are applying to.

To find out if your TIWA approved agent is also an approved agent of the university you are applying to, please select the university from the list below:

Added to shortlist view shortlist0
  • You have not added any courses to the shortlist yet.