We hope you find the new website a breeze to use.
If you're familiar with our old website, here's what we've changed!
It's more user friendly
- Our new clean design helps you find what you need easily
- Access all our refreshed content on your mobile device
- Improved navigation with direct access to key pages from the navigation menu and the quicklinks footer section
- Our maps for TAFE campuses and student stories are much simpler to use
An improved TAFE course catalogue
- Search our courses easily by name, content, campus, study area and qualification level
- Access study areas directly from the TAFE courses navigation menu
- Get more information! Course pages now provide more details like:
- a list of all study units and program-related information;
- fee information is for your whole course; and
- study pathways that show courses you can further progress into.
Content that's easy to find
- Help and advice topics, like accommodation and health cover, now live in the Study in WA section
- Our Western Australian Government schools section makes a clear distinction between information for children holding a student visa, and children who are dependants of visa holders
- The navigation menu features a Current students section, with separate areas for TAFE and school students
- Information for university credit transfer and available packages is now on the Pathways to university page, within the new Employability pathways section that connects career outcomes to study with TIWA
Our online forms also have the new look
Our Application Wizard, contact form, card payment form and schools portal will be enhanced in 2023!
Take a look today and apply to study with TAFE International Western Australia!