If you’re located outside of Australia, applications close on Friday 1 December 2023. If you’re currently living in Australia, applications will be accepted all the way up to orientation, which takes place in the last week of January 2024.
With modern facilities, experienced lecturers and strong industry links, TAFE offers government-backed qualifications that give you the hands-on skills and experience to be job ready.
Take a look for yourself!
How to apply for Semester 1, 2024
1. Find a course
2. Check the entry requirements. You can view the specific admission requirements for your course in our course catalogue.
3. Submit an application online.(opens in a new tab)
4. Accept your offer and pay.
5. Apply for your student visa.
6. Receive your visa and come to Australia to start your studies!
For full details, view our TAFE application process page. If you have any questions along the way, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+61) 89218 2100. We’re here to make the application process as easy as possible for you!
Why study at TAFE International WA?
Western Australia (WA) is a popular destination for international students for a multitude of reasons. From the strong economy and job market, stunning landscapes and nature, and the great investment in education—WA offers an exciting and ideal location to study, live and work.
If you’ve been dreaming of studying abroad and you’re eager to improve your skills in a particular study area, now’s your chance to bring your dreams to reality. Applications are currently open for international students!
It’s safe to say that WA is a study destination like no other(opens in a new tab).
Hear from our current international students
“I chose TAFE as opposed to uni because we had real clients and real-life assignments. Each semester, I had two assignments that were related to events that I was actually running, usually related to a charity.”
– Camille Haller from Switzerland studying SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management
“I want to encourage Thai students, or all students around the world, to come study in Perth. Life is short, so you should pursue what you really want to do.”
– George Kaewniyom studying CUA50820 Diploma of Music [Sound Production]