Visitor visa short term placements
These programs are for students who wish to study at a Western Australian primary or secondary school for a maximum of 10 weeks.
Placements of four weeks or less are available in limited circumstances only and placement for this timeframe is not always available.
Placement procedure: Students must apply through TIWA by completing an
Overseas Fee Paying (Temporary Resident Visa Holders) Application Form.
Fees and charges
Find out more about fees and charges in the
tuition fees for school students section.
- Fees must be paid in full prior to commencement.
- No student will be enrolled in Years 11 or 12 for Term 4.
- Students must remain enrolled in the same school for the duration of the program.
- A Visa Grant notice must be provided before TIWA can progress the application.
- Your application must include your local address in Western Australia.