Services and facilities of Tuart College which enhance the learning experience of our students include:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Small class sizes.
- Well resourced, modern library with extended opening hours.
- Laptop loan scheme and College wide Wi-Fi connectivity.
- University style information management system, allowing students 24 hour access to learning materials
Direct Pathway to University
The College offers a number of single year courses that provide a direct pathway into Western Australian universities. International students have the choice of studying:
Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), as studied by local students.
Western Australian Universities Foundation Program (WAUFP), which has been designed for international students.
- The Certificate IV in Academic Preparation Studies.
Students may choose, or need, to study a two year program at the College. Tuart College offers students the opportunity to complete pathways with Year 11 WACE subjects or Certificate I,II and III outcomes in the Certificate of General Education for Adults (CGEA).
In 2011, 38% of Tuart College's graduating studentmains achieved scores placing them in the top 10% of students in Western Australia. In recent years over 80% of graduates have progressed to the higher education sector, after completing their studies at Tuart College.
More information can be found on the
Tuart College website.