How to pay |
Important information |
Indicative fees |
How to pay
Please note: if you are a 457 visa holder, please visit the
457 fee payment options page. This payment option only applies to 457 visa holders.
All other visa holders, please pay your tuition fees to TIWA by any of the methods below.
There are several different ways that you can pay your fees to TIWA.
The Western Union option is the most reliable method of ensuring your payment is correct and will also provide you with a clear process to pay using an overseas currency.
Western Union page and follow simple instructions on how to complete payment using your choice of currency.
Credit card on the Internet
Pay now by Visa or Mastercard.
|EFTPOS cards||Please note that in general, EFTPOS accounts have a withdrawal limit of $1,000 per day. This may prevent you paying the full amount of your fees using this method.|
|BPAY||Please contact your participating financial institution to make a payment from your cheque or savings account. Biller Code: 656835, BPAY Reference Number: (will be located on your statement of account).|
|Pay in person|
Present your statement of account with your credit card at our office located at:
Level 7, 3 Forrest Place, Perth, WA 6000
Please note: TIWA
can no longer accept cash payments at our office.
|Overseas Bankdraft or Cheque||Payable to TAFE International Western Australia|
(postal address: Locked Bag 16, Osborne Park DC WA 6916)
If you require more information about paying your fees or would like to speak to a Student Advisor please Contact Us.
Tuition fee reminder notices will be sent in May for Semester 2, and October for Semester 1.
- Please ensure your fees are paid by the due date indicated in this notice.
- Payment options and methods are detailed on the statement of account issued with your offer letter - please see below for further information.
TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) tuition fees are reviewed annually. If tuition fees are increased you will be required to pay the new fees as they are introduced.Schedule of Fees
- TIWA does not accept in person cash payments. Unpaid fees may result in the automatic cancellation of a student’s enrolment at the end of any appeals process.
- International students are required to demonstrate to the
Department of Immigration and Border Protection sufficient funds to cover their studies in Australia. As such, financial hardship is not considered grounds for appeal.
- Students are required to pay for their own textbooks, uniforms, and equipment. Refer to the individual course for information about these additional charges.
- When students have to repeat a subject or subjects a tuition fee is payable.
- TIWA does not accept liability for any fees paid to an agent or third party in relation to an application for enrolment.
Tuition fees for TAFE courses begin at approximately $5,880 AUD per semester. English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) fees are $300 AUD per week. Resource fees and material fees may also be payable.
To view the current fees for your course please visit the relevant course information page within the
Resource + Material Fees
Many of the courses offered by TAFE Western Australia have a
resource fee which includes any consumable that is used by a student in the course of their study e.g. paint, internet use, and/ or a
materials fee which includes any item that remains the property of the student after the course e.g. personal protective equipment, tools, text books. These fees must be paid to your college once you have attended the orientation session at your college.
TAFE colleges may have different resource fees and material fees. For detailed information on the different resource and material fees related to each course please visit the
For public schools, please view the
school tuition fees page.