Orientation Details for Semester 2, 2022
As a new student, you are required to attend this orientation session. You will be advised of important information relevant to your studies. You will receive your class timetables and receive a tour of the campus.
|Your campus of study||
Bentley, Carlisle, Fremantle, Jandakot, Kwinana, Mandurah, Munster, Murdoch, Rockingham, Thornlie|
|Before you attend|
Before orientation, you must create your Unique Student Identifier (USI). All students enrolled at a TAFE college in Australia need a USI, which links your enrolment details for easy access to your training records and results whenever you need them.
Please apply for your USI number as soon as possible at
usi.gov.au. To learn more about the USI please visit
tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/usi. Remember to enter your details as shown in your passport.
|Orientation date, venue and time||
Tuesday 12 July 2022
Murdoch campus, 130 Murdoch Drive Murdoch.
T Block, in the foyer directly outside the campus library.
Attend at 8.00am sharp for the following courses only:
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- 52831WA Certificate IV in Preparation for Health and Nursing Studies
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support [Ageingat Home and Community]
- AVI40120 Certificate IV in Aviation [Aviation Supervision]
- AVI50119 Diploma of Aviation [Aviation Management]
- ACM30417 Certificate III in Companion Animal Services
- ACM40418 Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
- AHC31420 Certificate III in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
Attend at 11.30am sharp for the following courses only:
- AUR30620 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry
- MEM50212 Diploma of Engineering - Technical
- MEM60112 Advanced Diploma of Engineering
- PMA50116 Diploma of Process Plant Technology
- RII50520 Diploma of Civil Construction Design
- UEE62111 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electrical
- ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
Monday 11 July
Enrol, pay resource fees fees, try uniforms and order tool kits
Bentley campus, Bentley Pines Restaurant
Wednesday 13 July 2022
International and corse specific orientation; Blackboard system training.
Bentley campus B Block, Room 2125
|Please bring these materials|
- Passport (or copy of passport);
- student visa letter or e-visa;
- copy of your
Letter of Offer received from TAFE International Western Australia;
- receipt of payment of your tuition fees;
- money to pay your resource fees;
- copy of your USI number (see above); and
- pen and paper.
If due to exceptional circumstances you are unable to attend, you must contact your international centre
Phone: 1800 001 001
Please be aware that the semester dates detailed in your
Letter of Offer may vary slightly. Your semester dates will be based on your study timetable and confirmed at the orientation session.
If you change your current email address please email TAFE International Western Australia at