We can help!
TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) is here to assist you before and during your studies in Western Australia.
TIWA works very closely with the college you are attending and can provide you with information about:
- Student visa and health cover issues
- Processing tuition fee payments and refunds
- Airport pickup and transfer
- TAFE Orientation Program
- Referrals for further assistance (study or personal); and
- Any process you are unsure of
TIWA Contact Details
There are a number of ways that you can connect to a Student Advisor:
- Send a question online
- On the phone
Contact Us section of the website.
TAFE International Offices
The International Office at your college provides support relating to your study or personal issues.
College staff will be able to assist you with:
- Advice on courses and pathways
- Your application for continuing enrolment
- Advice on change of course/ units pathways
- Updating your contact details (i.e. address, email, mobile numbers)
- Monitoring your class attendance and progress and work with you through an Intervention Strategy in consultation with the lecturer if you are “at risk” of falling behind in your studies
- Overseas Student Health Care Information
- Transperth information on public transportation (buses and trains)
TAFE College International Centre contact details
North Metropolitan TAFE ||Central Regional TAFE |
|Joondalup campus ||Geraldton campus |
||Ground Floor Building D, 35 Kendrew Crescent, Joondalup|||| 175 Fitzgerald St, Geraldton |
|||9233 1800||||9956 2785|
||| Ground Floor, 30 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge |||
South Metropolitan TAFE||South Regional TAFE|
||1800 001 001|||
|Bentley campus||Bunbury campus|
||| B Block, Hayman Road, Bentley ||
||Robertson Drive, Bunbury |
|||9 Gardiner Avenue, Munster|||| |
| Murdoch campus||Albany campus|
|||130 Murdoch Drive, Murdoch||||5 Anson Road, Albany|
We hope you enjoy your experience studying in Western Australia!